Welcome to the website of the Arenashop. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in order to understand how they may affect the use of any products and services on offer to you.
The Terms and Conditions stated here are for the Arenashop online website exclusively and may differ from the terms and conditions for the Arenashop in-store purchases.
- By using the online store, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions, as set out below, without modification, reservations or changes. By using this website you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply as the final agreement with Arenashop, should you wish to make a purchase.
- Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the website will be without error or interruption or that the servers that make the website available are entirely virus free at all times. No liability will be accepted by Arenashop for damage or loss of any kind arising from the access to our website.
- No products or goods will be released or dispatched unless full payment has been received and the payment has been confirmed by the relevant banks. This is applicable to all payment methods including, but not limited to, credit card payments and electronic funds transfer.
- All goods purchased on this website will be supplied by Arenashop unless otherwise stated where as part of the delivery a third party may be engaged.
- The contract of sale will only be concluded once the order is accepted by Arenashop.
- Arenashop does not warrant that the content displayed on the website is always accurate but every step is taken to ensure that information is up to date and complete.
- All rights relating to logos, text, images, data, information or other material communicated on the website are for use on this website and are for viewing purposes only. Unauthorized use, changes or copying is prohibited.
- Arenashop values all feedback via the “Contact Us” option on the website. Any information placed on the website will become our property and will not be limited in any way whatsoever as to the use of the information. Any inappropriate comments that contain unlawful, obscene or defamatory material will not be permitted and will be removed from the website entirely.
- Arenashop will not distribute, sell or share any personal information provided on this website with anyone else and will solely be restricted to be used on the website and/or the transaction processed on it. We reserve the right to communicate with you regarding information that may be required related to the services or products as a result of use of the website. All personal information is held securely.
- To use and access this website you will require a suitable device with internet connectivity and Arenashop shall not be held liable for any charges that may be incurred by you as a result of the connectivity.
- Only online orders that have been completed and paid for in full will be processed for delivery.
- Arenashop will not accept responsibility for orders placed incorrectly on the website and will not be held liable for delivering the original intended item unless subject to an additional delivery charge.
- Goods ordered and paid for online may, at your choice, also be collected from your nearest Arenashop store. Please indicate on the order if you require this option.
- Arenashop operates in terms of the requirements of the Consumer protection Act and our terms and conditions policy is aligned with it.
- Should you wish to return any item received from an online purchase, it is your responsibility to return it to Arenashop store, with the original invoice and all the packaging and accessories. Arenashop will not be liable to collect the goods from you that have been delivered to you for any reason whatsoever. Arenashop will not be held responsible for any costs that may be incurred by you as a result of returning the product. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of income, loss of revenue, or any travel expenses.
- Arenashop will accept goods back for credit within 48 hours of delivery if it is in exactly the same state and condition that it was when it was originally supplied to you. This includes but is not restricted to all packaging and accessories.
- Most goods that are defective when purchased or fail due to a manufacture fault will be swapped out, credited or exchanged within a 7 day period from date of delivery.
- Excluded from the 7 day swap out are –
- Items that were purchased by special order arrangement; Software; Consumables; Any items that show sign of misuse or abuse; Goods that are susceptible to power surges; Accidental damage.
- Goods that cannot be comprehensively tested in store by Arenashop technician due to suppliers warranty policy such as printers, monitors, modems, speakers, scanners, laptops, tablets and uninterrupted power supply units. These goods will be sent to the original suppliers for testing. No repair, refund or replacement will be issued before the testing or a detailed report issued of the items is complete and has been reviewed by the authorized repair center. Matrix will not be held responsible for loss of any nature that may occur during this period of testing and assessment whether it is loss of earnings, travel, warranty or any other cause.
- Warranty on all goods will not be valid at all if the serial number has been removed, altered, modified, damaged, erased or marked in any way whatsoever.
- Returns and refunds can mailed to email@example.com
- All new hardware purchased from Arenashop has 12 (twelve) months carry-in warranty from date of purchase.
- The warranty stated herein is only valid for clients that purchase products from Arenashop.
- The warranty will be void should the serial number, security seal or label be tampered with or removed.
- The warranty will be void if the goods have been written on, tampered with, or modified in any way.
- Arenashop will not deliver or collect any warranty goods to or from the client.
- Goods returned as defective with 7 (seven) days of purchase will be exchanged or replaced immediately after being tested by Arenashop technicians and deemed to be within the terms and conditions stated herein. Should a replacement not be immediately available for exchange an “in store credit” will be passed. This may be redeemed only at the store that issued the credit note and is valid for maximum of 30 (thirty) days only.
- The following items are excluded from the above and will first be sent to the manufacturers approved repair centre for assessment: Printers, Monitors, Modems, Speakers, Scanners, UPS’s, Notebook, Tablets and Cartridges. Only upon their approval will a credit or replacement be passed on to the client.
- A component that has been damaged due to negligence, mishandling, lightning strikes, or power surges will be declared void of warranty. This includes components that have been installed incorrectly by a party other than Arenashop employee, components that have been dropped after purchase, components that have liquid damage, components that have been exposed to excess dirt and heat, components that have been over clocked or forced to perform beyond their normal operating standard as set out by the manufacturer, and components that have been physically abused in any way.
- Arenashop does not accept liability for loss or damage to any extra items, components and peripherals that may be booked in with warranty items. This includes items such as cables, bags, software and installation disks, inks or cartridges, instruction manuals etc.
- Arenashop will not be liable for the loss of any data at all. It remains the client’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have an adequate back-up of all their data.
- Supplier lead time for warranty items is up to 21 (twenty-one) working days.
- There is no warranty on consumables i.e. blank CD’s and DVD’s, cartridges and toners, cables, paper, batteries, etc.
Liquids and pastes also carry no warranty whatsoever and will not be accepted for credit or exchange.
- Software carries no warranty at all. There is no refund, no swop out or any exchange on all software.
- Arenashop will not take responsibility to pay out anything for any loss whatsoever.
Save for the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008 and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2005, Arenashop will not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of nature arising from the use, or inability to use, the Matrix online store.
Arenashop has done its upmost to ensure that the site is free from errors, but do not assert that the site and its content is free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. If you do note any errors or problems, please report them to Matrix via email.
Information and content on the website should not be seen as professional advice supported by Arenashop. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the products or goods that they purchase meet their needs before they are purchased as all goods are sold on an “as is” basis.